South Kynouria: From the beautiful, little-known mountain villages, in the southeastern slopes of Parnonas, to the endless blue of the Myrtoan Sea.
South Kynouria, the land of the Tsakonians, is one of the five municipalities in Arcadia, covering its southeast section.
Explore South Kynouria, by discovering a rich collection of original information and photographs based on on-site observation and personal experiences.
- More than 420 points of interest.
- Highlights of Gortynia: the particular advantages and the distinct identity of each location.
- Comprehensive coverage of all main service points in Mykonos (accommodation, dining, entertainment) and basic information (health centers, police, tourist information) about each part of the island.
- Reliable evaluation of points of interest by the exploring team of EG.
- Ability to search for content using multiple filters for points of interest, categories, and other options.
- Ability to set points of interest as favorites.
- Ability to use maps both off-line and on-line with optional user-defined parameters. The off-line mode reduces phone bills Availability of satellite maps.
- Ability to add and share comments and reviews for each point of interest.
- Ability to create a personalized Guide.
- Integration with our Tourist Portal, www.exploring-greece.gr
Download the app now so you can discover South Kynouria step by step.