Alonissos is an island with all the characteristics to make you fall in love with it and want to visit it again and again. Uniqueness is one of them. Together with 6 other smaller islands, it belongs to the National Marine Park of Alonissos and Northern Sporades, which was the first Marine Park in Greece and is the largest protected marine area in Europe (part of the Natura 2000 network).
Explore Alonissos, an island of the North Sporades island complex, by discovering a rich collection of original information and photographs based on on-site observation and personal experiences.
- More than 600 points of interest.
- Highlights of Aegina: the particular advantages and the distinct identity of each location.
- Comprehensive coverage of all main service points in Mykonos (accommodation, dining, entertainment) and basic information (health centers, police, tourist information) about each part of the island.
- Reliable evaluation of points of interest by the exploring team of EG.
- Ability to search for content using multiple filters for points of interest, categories, and other options.
- Ability to set points of interest as favorites.
- Ability to use maps both off-line and on-line with optional user-defined parameters. The off-line mode reduces phone bills Availability of satellite maps.
- Ability to add and share comments and reviews for each point of interest.
- Ability to create a personalized Guide.
- Integration with our Tourist Portal, www.exploring-greece.gr
Download the app now so you can discover Alonissos step by step.